Tel. Nos: (044) 798-0830 (direct line)
- WELCOME to BTECH Baliwag Polytechnic College Official Website
- March 24-29, 2014: Final Examination Week for Graduating Students
- April 1 & 2, 2014: Recollection 2014
- April 7, 2014: Clearance Signing for Graduating Students
- April 8, 2014: Professional Development Seminar
- April 10, 2014: Deliberation of Grades & Toga Measurements
- April 14, 2014: RECOGNITION DAY for Graduating & Non-Graduating
- April 21, 2014: Baccalaureate Mass
- April 22, 2014: Distribution of Toga & Invitation
- April 23, 2014: 5TH COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES 2014
As an institution committed to its service to the society, and to its contribution in nation-building, the Baliwag Polytechnic College envisions itself to:
- be at the forefront of a community's desire to motivate its people to pursue knowledge and awareness of the importance of education to the youth.
- strive to be the driving force behind the transformation of a people towards creating social order in accordance with their aspirations of being given their just share of material wealth.
- maintain through education the heritage of history and culture in the minds of its citizens, combined with the resources of technology to remain rooted in the nation's ideals and abreast with the current demands.
With hope for the realization of that vision, Baliwag Polytechnic College aims:
- to provide a kind of education that promotes academic excellence, civic and global consciousness, patriotism and nationalism, social service and care for the environment.
- to promote values, character development, professional competence and leadership.
- to participate fully in the formation of a school community composed of students, parents, faculty members, service personnel, administrators, and alumni.
- To offer programs that will equip students with quality education and training needed to make them productive and responsible citizens of the country and the world.
- To produce morally upright graduates who can live decently and harmoniously with other members of their community and anywhere.
- Academic Excellence